cover pic

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LIFE JOURNAL #31 : SMILE KID. ITS OK.

 

Dalam beberapa hari nie memang pikiran lari entah kemana dan kalo bleh nak saja teriak kuat sampai pecah anak tekak kat dalam bas, dalam bilik mandi, dalam ofis tempat keje dan kedai tempat kerja tu skali. But Im not doin' dat at work. I have 2 be profesional during working hours. Pendam saja. Customer datang, aku ngan senyuman fake aku yg menawan tu.. Sampai amoi2 menglamun bila aku tanya.. bengong lah... Then balik baru lepas geram. So what did I do? I blast the speaker till max volume. Hit some musics. Blast it and i'm started to scream along with the songs. Scream like hell. Dun care as long as I'm happy.  Who care what did I do. Let it be and its better be dat way.

Emo time is over long time ago. So now, its all about me being ME. The rests is just a plain days. Nothing special.. tryin to gain weight as dady asked me to.. I did eat much... but then its still the perut saja yg slalu buncit... thats the reason y I dun wanna gain any weights n prefer to be this ramping kind of body.

Enuff talk.. coz some elite people might say its trash. My thot is just a trash... So, whatever it is to do with me and my days, I hope dat u all happy always down there.. 

Gudnite everyone...


Whatever me,
JRP aka. JR


No comments:

Post a Comment