cover pic

Thursday, October 7, 2010

LIFE JOURNAL #18 : ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE


 Arghhh.... 
Problem never stop hunting me. 
After my beloved phone was swapped with dat PSP2006.
I had a couples short of time enjoying the gadget. 
And after dat, problem occured.
I'm so miss my E71. 
Damn, how I wish I didn't swap it before.

The dual-shock is broken. Damn! Feel like wanna smash it.

 
 Then this is my E71. Miss it very much. :(
 And this is my fon now. Been take care of it 99.9% well.
But I guess its time has come oso . The speaker cannot serve me any sound. 
Damn hate dat!!! When theres a calling in..
I cannot hear them sayin' anything 
Must be the speaker ordy broken or something. Guess so..
Its was like in hell when the boss callin'-in and cannot hear he say anything.
Plus the screen injury.
And I wish to change my fon. And I really love this one.
NOKIA N97 MINI.
Easy for me to update my blog.


 This Nokia N97 Mini looks tasty.
 MISS MY BLACKLY BEAR(E71)!!!

And guess what?? this SHOP sell it cheap.
but its 2ndhand lah.
I dun mind!!! hahahaha....
**texting the shop


Much Love,
JRP aka. JR





No comments:

Post a Comment